Saturday, April 15, 2017

Floral Bathingcap Bulldog

For some reason I love flower crowns.  I have drawn/collaged them on women and now on a bulldog. I'm trying to come up with an idea that will combine my love of collage crowns, the beauty of women and my favorite obsession.....flowers.  Hopefully the idea in my head will translate well into artwork.  Another idea I have is  to do something with trailing geraniums.  I haven't done more than a background on a canvas because I am afraid that what I envision in my mind won't look a fraction as lovely once I translate it into actual art! This bulldog watercolor and collage was a fun distraction.  It's not like I have to do art for my job so the ideas that pop into my head can sit there forever but they do call to me unless I write them down or work on them. The inside of my head is like a jumble sale and if I don't weed some items out there isn't any room to add new information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment