Tuesday, June 13, 2017





  This will be a fun evening.  I'm trying to figure out how to set up my art. My brother in law is graciously lending me some tables.  I'm not sure how to display the art on the tables in a creative but not overly busy way.  I have 11 pieces that I am going to display.....should it be an even number? There's something more quirky about having an odd number.

   I have been trying to decide whether or not to keep my Etsy shop. It has been fun to have but I don't know if I am being overly confident in thinking that my art will sell frequently enough to maintain it on Etsy. I think I've maxed out the kind friends who purchased art when I first opened the shop. I think I will add the last few pieces I've created and then see what happens.

http://www.hatbororesidents.com/art-wine-festival

No comments:

Post a Comment